Very happy post from Craft box!



Good Evening to you all!

Today has been a surprisingly busy day, I went to a craft market nearby and had a lovely time looking at all the homemade items.

Once I got home I noticed I had my November box from Craft Box. I was so excited to have a look inside and I was not disappointed at all. There was so many lovely embellishments and products I would love to add to my mixed media projects. As I pre-ordered my box I got a few goodies in thank you envelope. I would definitely recommend pre ordering if you can. I will show a few photos of the goodies in the box but not all of them. I am aware some people may not have recieved theirs yet and don't want to ruin all the surprises for them.

Click here to have a look on the Craft Box website where the surprise boxes and other products are sold.

All I can say is I am very happy with my purchase yet again and would suggest you get one too. If you enjoy your mixed media projects drop me a message.

Thank you for spending some of your day with me !
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow.
Ellie x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17