Advent calendar nearly finished


Good Evening friends.
A quick post tonight, I just wanted to share my almost  complete advent calendar. The trees I decorated in a previous post have now been attached to the advent using a hot glue gun.
In addition to this, my partner decided it was missing something before I put the snowflake paste on the ground. He grabbed one of my mdf shapes and starts to colour it. He then handed me this little snowman. I can't deny he is cute. So using my snowflake paste by Prima, I spead it around the base of the trees and pressed the little snowman into it. I shall show finished photos of the snowy scene tomorrow.
I hope you are all having a good week!
Thank you for spending some of your day with me.
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow!
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17