My little spice jar


Good Evening!

Busy day here again today, I have had time to decorate this little spice jar I cleaned once it was empty. I haven't decided what will fit inside it yet. If you have any suggestions, drop me a comment.

So once the jar was clean and dry, I painted it using Cosmic shimmer lustre paint and a sponge. Again once this was dry I could start decorating.


So to start I used some pink ribbon and glued it around the jar using Collall all purpose glue. It's really strong adhesive. Then I decided to use some flowers for decoration, the flowers I use are Craft box flowers. This was the first time using them and I must say, the white ones I used, take colour very well. Also my wink of Stella pen was used.(LOVE IT)
 So to colour I used my pink Spectrum Noir pink sparkle pen, I scribbled it onto my acrylic block and added a spray of water to it. I painted this onto each white flower and dried them.


My wink of Stella glitter pen was then brushed over each dry flower. I needed my glue gun to attach these across my jar. Next I added a pink gem to each flower centre. To finish up I used some of these same gems by papermania to adorn the rest of the open space on the jar. The top of the jar looked very plain still so I used the glue gun to stick some silver ribbon around the screw top section. All finished!

Thank you for spending some of your day with me!
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow!
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17