Late night bloggy blog time


Good Evening !

Late night blogging for me tonight as its been a busy day, I hope you have all had a good start to the weekend. A couple of days ago I blogged about a bottle lantern I have started making, I have now nearly finished them, the beautiful chocolate baroque stamps have been stuck on. I heat embossed these and fussy cut them previously and used my matt Mod Podge to adhere the cut outs to the bottles. This was quite a messy job but I think it has stuck quite well, tomorrow morning I will check it once everything is dry. I just need to tie a ribbon round the top of each and pop the fairy lights inside them. Yay sorted.










Today I received some goodies I had ordered, they are a selection of Wow embossing powders that I picked. LOVE them! I bought them off Chloe's Creative Cards. Go have a look as they were at a great price.


Tomorrow I plan to have a crafty day so shall be playing with these hopefully.







Thank you for spending some of your evening with me!

Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow.


Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17