Thursday here we go!

Well hello and happy Thursday!



Today is quite a busy day for me and I'm determined to squeeze in some crafting, on yesterdays blog I showed my drawers for my advent. Today I am putting the final coat of paint on the drawers before sticking the gold numbers on. It is getting very exciting now and all coming together. I have managed to get some Christmas cards made also. If you are getting into Christmas card making drop me a comment.

This is the main body of my advent calendar without the drawers placed in. It has certainly taken several days to get to this point.




I received some happy post the other day, it is called 'The purple tin' by Craft box, I am afraid looking at the site this morning they were sold out. I have included a link here so you can keep an eye out if this is something that takes your fancy.

I must say I am again impressed with their products, the tin came in a beautiful red bag and the tin was crammed full of lovely goodies. It contains a lot of different metal charms/embellishments. I immediately got lots of ideas when looking through them all. I have included a pic with a selection of them. Love love love it!   I will post pics of any projects I make using these lovely bits in my tin.


Time for me to get a shuffle on! Thank you for spending some of your day with me, have a lovely crafty afternoon.
Crafty hugs
Ellie xx

Comments

  1. Your Advent House certainly looks like it is a lot of work. But believe me it will be worth it. I made one a few years ago but it wasn't to contain gifts or anything, just something with a lot of compartments so a bit silly in some ways. But I love it and it comes out each year.
    Hugs & Thanks for visiting my journal page - yes, I sometimes put writing on my pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thank you. Yes it's time consuming but I know it will be something we keep forever xxx
      You are most welcome

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17