Fussy Fairies



Afternoon All!

Those of you who read yesterdays blog will know I am mid creating some bottle lanterns. So to continue on with that, today I added a second coat of the Pebeo DYNA acrylic paint. Its such rich and shimmery paint, everyone needs it!




Now I will leave that second coat to dry overnight again. Next I used a set of my chocolate baroque stamps, I stamped them using versafine black onyx ink and clear wow embossing powder.







Once all the stamped images are melted and smooth with the embossing powder, I next move onto the fussy cutting.

The beautiful stamps from chocolate baroque can be found here







To cut out my lovely fairy images, I used my Tonic spring loaded scissors as they are very easy to fussy cut with. I decided to leave a small white border around each image as I want them to 'pop' against the pink background.



.
After taking a few minutes to sit and cut all the stamped images out, they are all ready to stick onto my bottle once the paint is dry. This will finish up the lantern bottle project, so I look forward to showing you the final piece.


Thank you for spending some of your day with me.
crafty hugs and see you tomorrow.  Ellie x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17