Now I'm getting there!




Hello again, today I have been busy trying to get organised for Christmas. I have now finished my Christmas card making and will show you, how I have made the second batch of tags for the presents.

I have used Tonic verso Essential dies. The two sets I have used are 'Smile' and 'Just for you'. To begin I selected the outer edge die, the outer detail die and a small inner rounded square die. All three of those dies come in the 'Smile' die set. The sentiment I used in the centre of the tag came from the 'Just for you' die set.

I use a small strip of washi tape, place it on my jeans and peel it off. This ensures that my patterned paper doesn't get torn. I stick the tape across the back of the three dies to keep them at my chosen distance apart. I selected some lovely patterned papers from Docrafts paper pads.






Once lots of the papers were cut using my three dies, I took the outer rounded spare from the three dies and cut that through some shimmery gold cardstock. I cut this the same number of times as I did the patterned paper.





To the right is the die cut gold card. These rounded squares will be backed to the patterned paper shown above. The shimmery gold really add some lovely detail.






The 'Just for you' sentiment will be in the centre of the tag and die cut out of some blue pearlescent cardstock from Jellybeancrafts.co.uk.

If you would like to visit Jellybeancrafts please click here and have a look through their gorgeous cardstock.



I used Cosmic Shimmer glue to assemble the tags as it dries clear. I love the finished effect as it doesn't add too much bulk to the tag, however their is the shimmer from the background and sentiment but also the beautiful paper to make these tags feel very festive.
I just need to add some ribbon and they are ready to add to the presents.

If you love these dies like I do please click here to visit Tonic Studios.
Thank you so much for spending some of your day with me, please leave me a comment.
Crafty hugs
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17