The mysterious Temple, - something a bit different.




Good day friends!

So for today's step by step I have tried something a little different, more out of my comfort zone.
To start I cut down some kraft cardstock, I painted the centre area with my cosmic shimmer lustre paint.


Next I used some double sided tape and guilding flakes to cover a panel of white cardstock.


Then I trimmed this into small strips.



Then I used my curiosity corner, the border stamp, using my memento black ink.



Then I used my guilding flake strips and stuck them around the stamped areas.


I then chose a focal point which I felt tied in with the mysterious temple style I was aiming for. This isn't normally the type of focal point I choose so thought I would give it a try.


I used a floral stamp I have and stamped it randomly around my page using artistry ink.


I added some cosmic shimmer twinkles and this finishes up my piece. 

Thank you for spending some of your day with me!
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow 
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17