Obsessed with glitter and no photos.




Hello Friends!
I cannot believe its Thursday already, November is flying by so quickly. Super excited for Christmas though hehe!
Today I have decided to share some goodies I have ordered and some other crafty bits from Lidl. I recently made an order with Anna Marie Designs, I love the products they stock and their Christmas products are gorgeous. I made an order of some MDF snowflakes, some glittered berries and a golden ball sprig. Please pop over and have a look at the website as you can also get some great items in the clearance section, good prices too.

Today I also went over to my local Lidl today, to my surprise they had a few crafty bits. I immediately spotted the glitter and the gorgeous Autumnal colours so that went straight into the basket hehe. I picked up a colouring book and some Christmas stickers I plan to decorate my Christmas card envelopes with.

I planned to add the photos of my goodies into the blog today but unfortunately my laptop isn't cooperating at all tonight. I shall try and pop them into tomorrows blog if my laptop is being friendly.

Let me know what crafty goodies you have bought recently :)
Thank you for spending some of your days with me!
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17