Pretty background, simple foreground...



Happy Monday everyone!

So for today's card topper I used a background I made in a previous blog post. So first I wanted to back my card topper onto a patterned paper. I chose a pink and purple design from my 'wild flower ' paper pad. I adhered my background to the paper using double sided tape.


Next I selected a silhouette fairy stamp set I got gifted by a friend. I used the field wildflower strip along the bottom, I only needed to stamp it twice to achieve this. I used archival black ink for all my stamping. Then finished up with stamping the Fairy, fairy dust and sentiment. This is a rather generic sentiment so could be used for a birthday or thank you card.




To complete my super fast card I used my Nuvo crystal drops in a pale pink, I used it on the top corners of my completed topper.



Thank you for spending some of your day with me.
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow!
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17