Trees and tags


Evening to you all.
I have been spending the evening making more batches of tags for the Craft fair in December. I am having good fun making some tags that aren't Christmas related too!

This is going to be the centre point on the front of some more tags. These are the generic ones to be used year round. I used my 'wink of Stella clear glitter pen on top of the jellyfish image. It's so sparkly but I don't think the camera has really picked it up. Everyone needs a glitter pen like this, I love mine. The stamp set used on this centre piece is 'so jelly by lawn fawn and 'tiny sayings ' by Lawn fawn also. Such cute little sets.

Yesterday I recieved my order from Anna Marie designs. This was my trees to finish off my advent calendar. So I have painted them with green acrylic paint. This step was incredibly messy, I don't know how but I ended out with paint on my neck, face and clothes. Once painted and dry, I applied Super thick slap it on ( Indigoblu). I put it onto my painted trees using a palette knife and make some peaks in the slap it on, I wanted a bit of texture. Then while it was wet I sprinkled 'glamour dust ' by decoart onto the tree. Once it has dried overnight the slap it on will turn clear and the glamour dust will catch the light beautifully. Adore my glamour dust, well anything sparkly to be honest. I will pop a picture up of my trees once they are attached to the advent calendar.


Thank you for spending some of your day with me.
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow!
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17