Dog birthday and bad cake




Good evening everyone!  As you can probably guess by the title, it was my dogs birthday today, she is now 6 years old. She is a beautiful jack Russell, I made her a 'dog birthday cake' today, didn't go down as well as I had hoped although I am sure she enjoyed today. She got spoiled with lots of treats and toys and loved opening the presents herself. We had a yummy carvery today which my dog also came along for.

There has been no crafting so far for me today but I did do a little baking. Shame she didn't enjoy her peanut butter and carrot cake, cant say I blame her though, it smells awful hahah!!


I think the rest of the evening will be spent watching some of my favourite crafty ladies on YouTube.
I hope you have all had a lovely relaxed Sunday!

Thank you for spending some of your day with me.
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow.
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17