WOYWW 591 - STICKER EXPLOSION

 Good Morning!


Well I don't know how its Wednesday already, but here we are! Nip over to The Stamping Ground if you enjoy snooping at other desks, just like me.

So this week my desk looks like a disaster, not sure where to start with it to be honest.


So front and centre is my A5 Filofax planner. To the left is a stack of stickers and stationery goodies. On Sunday was an online event a friend and I organised for the planner community. It went really well and I am thrilled to bits everyone who took part enjoyed it. Head over to The South West Planner Club on social media if you are interested in next years event at all.

Today is filled with appointments as usual, after I plan to get some cards made for family birthdays. I am also taking part in an Advent calendar swap where I make 25 envelopes of crafty goodies, everyone taking part does this and at the end we all receive a full advent , each day an envelope from those involved. I do hope that makes sense. 

you may have noticed the sneaky paws in the bottom left. These are from our 4 month old Lurcher called Lyrax, he wanted to get involved with WOYWW , also he spotted the brown bags filled with treats. 

Have a wonderful day everyone, I am off to have a nosey at what you have all been doing this week.
Thank you for spending some of your day with me!

Ellie x




Comments

  1. Hi Ellie, sounds like you all had a fab time. The advent swap is a lovely idea. Stay safe, have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it sounds a great time! stay safe. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie. What a special idea - an advent calendar swap. Loving the idea you are including Christmas Day!!
    Cute paws there in the corner.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't spotted the paws at first! I love lurches and Lyra is an awesome name - maybe we'll see a bit more of him at some point :-). I'm glad your planner workshop went ok cos it's blooming hard work organising these things!
    Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellie this desk isn't a disaster just a busy desk exactly as it should be.
    Wishing you a happy week and a very creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellie - I love your desk, definitely not a disaster! I have a filofax somewhere, but it definitely is nowhere near as lovely as yours. I don't even use it, which is a shame as I do write everything down. Maybe I should sort some stickers out, and if it looked like yours it might encourage me! The advent calendar swap sounds a great idea - 25 envelopes of crafty goodies! Lovely! Have a great week, Heather xx #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun event Ellie. Lovely Filofax, I think mine is at the bottom of a land fill somewhere lol. Woof to Annie and Lyrax. (Negative result in here). Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on the event a good way to get crafty minds together. Your planner looks mighty busy I never know what to do with those stickers when they come with bundles etc. Loving the little paws, my little dog is always getting her paws in. Happy WoywW Tracey #7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sneaky paws wanting a treat! I'll have to look up the planner club, it sounds intriguing ~ I bought a journal and a bunch of stickers...but that's as far as I got! I couldn't figure out how your suppose to store the stickers and find them again for each occasion (hahaha) The advent swap sounds like fun too ~ Blessings, Karen#32

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sticker explosion! Happy Belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless. Caro xxx (#14)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, those little paws are so cute! I love stickers too - even bought a sticker maker last year, even though I don't normally use stickers but I just couldn't resist it! There's something inherently "appealing" about stickers - probably goes back to childhood! It was lovely to hear from you, thanks for your visit earlier! sorry for late return...zsuzsa @inkydinkydoodle #21

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad your online planner day went OK, Ellie, and the Advent Calendar swap sound fun too. Love the paws sneaking into the picture! The stickers are great. Thank you for your visit and no need to apologise for lateness - I love getting comments each day so it's not a problem. I tend to work through my comments throughout the week because it's too much to do all in one go. So glad you like my tiny carpets - I've finished #4 now and am filling in the black background around the pair. I've got a deadline now so have to crack on with them! Yes, we think the kitties are adorable too, but then we are slightly biased lol!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #20

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17