Halloween Series #7 - Spooky serum

 Good Morning crafty friends,

Today I will share a small but simple card with you all.

So from #5 post in the Halloween series, I had some of the purple background left over. I decided to use this in a tiny card idea that struck me.

I die cut the slim strip of background 3 times to lattice the whole piece. This then was backed onto black Cardstock. 

Using the alchemy stamp set from Sheena, with Crafters Companion. I stamped a potion bottle and coloured it with watercolour.

I then cut this out and adhered it to the background. In the same stamp set I used the rustic paper square, cutting it out and colouring after stamping. With a black gel pen I wrote 'Spooky Serum' and glued it to the background also.

To finish this little card I used Ranger Glossy Accents on the glass areas of the potion bottle, then left overnight to dry. 





Thank you for spending some of your day with me!

Ellie x

Products:

Alchemy stamps

Tonic studio dies

Glossy accents

Collall glue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17