Boo!! Halloween series #9

 Good evening crafty friends!

So tonight I wanted to share a simple Halloween card with you all!


The cute pumpkins were cut using my Cricut explore air 1. I coloured them using my zig kuretake clean colour real brush markers using a water brush to blend the colours. 

After cutting a square from plain white card, I inked it using my cosmic shimmer chalk cloud blending inks. I applied a grey using a blending sponge. Once dry I glued the pumpkins to the bottom half of the card and trimmed off the excess.

With a white gelly roll pen, I wrote out the word "Boo!". I accented the word with a glittery gelly roll pen. I adhered this panel to some scrap patterned paper using collall glue. To finish up, this was all glued to a white card base.

I'm loving using my new machine I cannot wait to have a proper look at all the SVG cut files available.

Thank you for spending some of your day with me. 

Ellie x

Products:

Zig Markers

Cricut cutting machine

Gelly roll pens

Chalk cloud ink

Sentimentally yours blending smoothies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17