Halloween series #3 - No Halloween stamps

 

Hello friends, I hope you are all having a good Thursday!!

So I've finally got round to making a card, using the background from the previous blog post.



First I grabbed the Lawn Fawn Baah Humbug stamp set, I selected the standing sheep stamp. I stamped it using Archival Jet black ink and coloured three sheep. Also from that set I used the bow stamp twice and coloured both purple. All colouring I did for these card, I used my Kuretake clean colour - real brush markers. Since I don't own any Halloween stamps, I had a rummage in my collection. I found an adorable stamp set by Heffy Doodle called Lucky friends, in this set is a pot of gold. I thought this would make a perfect cauldron, again I stamped two and coloured with my markers.

After colouring and fussy cutting my images I glued a black card stock piece to cover the card base. Then I sliced my patterned background in half, I ensured each piece had a small border of the black card showing. I adhered all the card stock and images using collall all purpose glue. To finish up I adhered my sheep with their bows and my cauldrons. I dug out my Nuvo drops in orange and purple glitter, applying several of each colour to both card fronts as a finishing touch.

I really did enjoy making these cards and considering I don't own a single Halloween stamp, I am rather pleased with the results. 




Thank you for spending some of your day with me!

Ellie x


Products:

Baah humbug stamps

Lucky friends stamp set

Tim holtz stamping platform

Nuvo drops - Tonic

Collall Glue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17