Finally a new craft room!

 

Good Morning Crafty Friends!!


So as many of you know I moved house as I mentioned in my last post, i finally have a basic craft room. It isn't complete by any means but its my space and I love it. 

This year has been insane as it has been for many of you, so having a space to craft and step away is just what i needed. We also have a new addition to our little family, we have a lurcher pup who is now 13 weeks old. He is crazy but certainly brings many laughs which is well needed. 




This is only a brief post to check in on you guys but fingers crossed these posts may become more regular now I have a pc set up in my craft space. Below is a picture of a card I made for my mothers birthday, its simple but nice and colourful. 

Thank you for spending some of your day with me!

Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17