Halloween series #5 - Gel press background

 Evening friends,

So tonight I want to share a card that has a more neutral design. This could certainly be given as a Halloween card though. All of these cards I've created can be altered as you wish to, if you would like to make them more spooky.

This background I created using a gel press. I applied Pebeo acrylic paints and moved them around using a brayer. Once dry, I trimmed the background down and backed onto black card stock.

I dived into my vast collection of patterned papers and found this cute toadstool print. Using my lawn fawn stitched circle dies, I cut out a circle that would fit nicely onto my background. 

The left over black plain card stock, I die cut the Olive tree die from Joanna sheen, also the little star cluster die from Lawn Fawn. To add a little extra sparkle, I brushed over the die cut images with my Wink of stella pen. I adhered these elements to the circle, then the circle foam taped to the background for some extra dimension. To complete the card, this was glued to a white card base. Very simple and not too spooky!

Thank you for spending some of your day with me!          

Ellie x

Products:

Joanna sheen olive tree die

Lawn Fawn starry skies die

Gel press plate

Pebeo acrylic paint

Wink of Stella glitter pen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17