Grungy - Halloween series #8

 Good Afternoon all!

So today I'm sharing a Halloween card I made using some bits I had extra of or were lying around.

I searched in my background pages drawer and came across this dark, grunge effect sheet. This was made using water with some distress inks and smearing the colour on against my glass mat.


Then from a recent Indigoblu magazine, I selected a stamp that matches the effect I was going for. I stamped it using Versafine onyx black ink. 

From some stamped and coloured images I made in advance, I fussy cut some leaf clusters. Seperating each leaf, I arranged them on the opposite corner to the stamping.



These leaves were coloured using Zig Kuretake clean colour real brush markers. 

I adhered my leaves using collall glue, I chose to make them have the appearance of falling. Finally I backed this topper onto deep Aubergine Cardstock leaving a small border.

If you wished to, a small halloween sentiment could be heat embossed on the right side of the card also. 

Thank you for spending some of your day with me. 
Ellie x

Products :

Stamp set from Magazine

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17

WOYWW 592