Halloween series #6 - Spooky mail

 Morning friends! 

This morning I want to share this card with you. As with the last post, this background was made using a Gel press. 

I cut a thin panel out of this background, I then embossed it using a Leaf vine die from Crafters Companion. I did this twice, so the panel was all embossed.

I have this adorable stamp and coordinating die set from AlteNew called Snail mail. With my Distress Oxide inks, I stamped out the image in greens and oranges. Next die cut each cute envelope and stamped the heart image in black ink on the top flap, of the envelope image. I applied a generous amount of Glossy accents to each heart and left to dry overnight. 

In the morning, using collall glue I mat and layered the panel to plain black card stock,then onto a white card base.

Thank you for spending some of your day with me!

Ellie x

Products:

Altenew snail mail stamp

Glossy accents

Distress oxide ink pads

Versafine black ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17