Acrylic pouring

 Good Evening crafty friends!

Just wanted to share my first acrylic pour with you. I've been dying to have a go, so finally took the plunge. 

I decided to use pink, blue and white acrylic paints. I grabbed some small canvases from The works store. My cell creator is by Dina wakley, the pouring medium is from craftstash and the acrylic paints are by Pebeo. 

To get this effect I poured the colours one at a time on top of the previous, in the centre of the canvas. I added a couple drips of cell creator in the pots holding each colour. Then I tilted the canvas to ensure the colour covered the surface. I left it to dry overnight and I love it so much!


Cannot wait to have another play!

Thank you for spending some of your day with me. 

Ellie x

Products:

Pebeo Acrylic paint

Pouring medium and cell creator

Art canvases

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17