I've been poorly


Evening friends!
Sorry I missed the past 2 days blog, I really wasnt well so didn't get round to any crafting. I would like to share a small canvas board I have made a start on though.


This is the board so far and I shall hopefully finish it tomorrow.


So these are the products I have used up.tp this point.
First of all I painted the white canvas board using distress ink and water. This diluted the colour I brushed across the board using the darkest colour to the lightest.
Next I tore some patterned paper into strips and stuck them down using Matt mod podge. I then mixed some copper pixie powder into my super thick slap it on by Indigoblu. I applied this copper slap it on using my palette knife.
My board is dry now so I shall continue this tomorrow.
Thank you for spending some of your day with me.
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow!
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17