A fairy field...


Hello friends!

Today I got crafting and making a fairy field frame. This frame was varnished when I bought it so when I painted it with black gesso, it resisted a little. I love the effect it gave though.


I dried the gesso using my heat tool. I then selected some toadstools by Inkylicious and also painted them black. I wanted it to look like a silhouette. I had a little ornament fairy which would be perfect for this.I attached the fairy and toadstools using my glue gun.
While this dried I started to make my magical background night sky. I used my distress oxides on some A6 cardstock. I die cut a circle from my lawn fawn stitched circle dies and inked it with the oxides again. I used this circle as my moon. For some depth I used a small toadstool stamp across the bottom of the page using versafine onyx black ink. Once the ink was dry and the moon attached I cut this down to size and assembled the frame back again. To finish off I added some nuvo glitter drops all over to add a magical effect.


Thank you so much for spending some of your day with me!
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow !
Ellie x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17