A few tiny makes from my coloured images



Evening friends!

Sorry about not blogging yesterday, I didn't have any time to craft unfortunately.
So this evening I used some of the coloured image I shared recently to make small toppers, these can also be used as tags. Both stamped images are by Clarity stamps.


So to start both of the example off, I fussy cut the stamped images. Next I used distress ink on the toadstool image and artistry ink on the owl image. I used a blending tool to apply the inks to a white piece of card. I stuck the images using Cosmic shimmer acrylic glue. To complete the toadstool image I added nuvo drops and ran a pink pen around the edges. To complete the owl design, I die cut a stitched circle by lawn fawn from the inked background. Next flicked water at the inked circle and blotted with kitchen roll. This lifts the ink leaving a splattered effect. I then adhered my owl and drew a branch using ink and a paintbrush. 
Thank you for spending some of your day with me.
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow!
Ellie x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17