A little happy post



Hey!!

I got some happy post today woo hoo! I recieved my Tombo Mono sand erasers that I ordered from Amazon UK.
This is my first time buying these so am super excited to try them out, I have heard lots of good feedback from them. I shall let you know how I find them once I give them a try.


Also this evening we put up and decorated the Christmas tree, I'm feeling festive. LOVE IT!

My attempt at crafting today turning into a mess in my opinion, although I won't throw it out, I will look at it again tomorrow and see if I have a crafty idea. My Jack Russell journal page was looking good until I got the glitter out. I'm obsessed. First I used my bee crafty bubble wrap stamp, I inked it up with picked raspberry and broken China. I stamped all over my page and let it dry. Then something possessed me to use my cosmic shimmer glitter glue and apply loads of bronze glitter. I need to control myself. I buffed some of the glitter off and still wasn't thrilled. So I am going to look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow. It doesn't always go to plan.

Thank you for spending some of your day with me.
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow!
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17