Valentines Card Series 2024 - Day 1

 Hello Papercrafters, 


Its been a flipping long time!! Lots of things have changed and I feel happier for it. So we are plunging back into cardmaking and I couldnt be more excited.


This is the first of several cards I am making for Valentines, this little cutie is one of my faves.

Products I used:

Mama Elephant Zodiac Ox Stamps and Dies

Concord & 9th Stitched Heart Card Front Die 

Love Die & Shadow Die

Pink Enamel Dots (Unknown brand)

Concord & 9th Basket Weave Card Front Die

Blank White 250gsm Card Blank

Limetree Crafts Pink Cardstock 

Anna Marie Black Cardstock

Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers


I loved colouring these cute little Ox's, its a fairly simple card to achieve and can be recreated in lots of different ways.

Thanks for visiting my little craft space!

See you tomorrow, for day 2 

Ellie x



 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17