Pink ATC



Let's get crafting!

So today is a quick post just showing a cute pink ATC I made to send, to a family member.


To start, I selected a page from an Anna Marie paper pad I love. I cut a strip the width of the ATC, from my favourite section of that sheet.
I used my picked raspberry distress oxide to ink the edges of the paper.

I adhered the paper to the ATC using cosmic shimmer glue. I then went back over the edges of the paper and ATC with the pink oxide ink.

Next I grabbed my pink glittery washi tape and stuck some across the top of the ATC.

To co ordinate, I added a pink flat back pearl to the top left corner, ontop of the washi. 

I have a beautiful pink, flowery metal embellishment that was begging to be used. So out came the hot glue gun. I stuck this to the opposite corner. The centre seemed empty by this point, therefore I grabbed my distress Matt collage medium and added, cosmic shimmer powder in purple. Using a pallets knife, I smeared some diagonally between the two embellishments.

To finish up I grabbed a white gel roll pen and wrote 'Pink ', in some quirky font.

The finished ATC, give it a try. ATC's are a great size to work on when you have crafty block.

Thank you for spending some of your day with me!
Crafty hugs
Ellie x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17