Fingers and sponges


Good afternoon everyone!

So today I would like to share an art journal page I have just finished.
Here is the step by step :)

I began with a black page, I applied white acrylic paint by pebeo. I did this roughly as I wanted an imperfect look.

Next I used my fingers( yes get stuck in hehe) to apply blue paint and blue stamp paint. Again do this messily, it's not meant to be perfect. I next, using my finger, again, smeared the page with little areas of crazing medium.


I dried this with a heat gun. This is the result so far. You should be able to see little areas of white peeking through. If not, get the white and pick a finger to scribble some on with.

I next used an alphabet stencil from clarity. I applied seedless preserves oxide ink using a sponge. I moved the stencil about as I didn't want straight tidy lines. Heat dried again.

Grab some patterned paper that matches the colour scheme. Tear bits up. I stuck these torn pieces down with Matt mod podge, guess what, using my fingers.
To finished, I added a clarity stamp, called girl on a swing. I used versafine black ink for this. Then using a white Gelly roll pen, I did scribbles and doodles. Lastly I added some purple gems for a bit of sparkle.
I hope you enjoyed getting messy with me!
Thank you for spending some of your day with me.
Crafty hugs
Ellie x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17