4x4 cardstock tile


Good crafty afternoon!

So today is a step by step of decorating a tile. I stacked and glued some thick cardstock to make the tile thick and heavy.
For the base of the tile I'm using a piece of kitchen roll I used to mop up a different project.

I glued these two thick cardstock squares ontop of eachother using collall glue.

Next I glued the tissue down using my Matt mod podge.

letting it dry

Now I trimmed off the excess.
  

I used some patterned tissues and used mod podge again to adhere.

Using an old credit or gift card I dipped it in white acrylic paint, then dragged the card in different directions on the tile.
  

I used my splodges stamp set by Phill Martin and used versafine black ink.
I grabbed some paints and did a patch of paint in the centre of the tile.


Using Faber castell pastels I scribbled and smudged ontop of the paint patch.

To finish up, I found some co ordinating gems and ephemera.


I adhered all these with collall glue and this is the finished product.
Thank you for spending some of your day with me
Crafty hugs 
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17