My little toilet roll, handbag size notebook.


Good Afternoon Lovelies!

So here is a step by step of how to make this little book with black pages.

To begin I took a toilet roll and folded it flat, then cut along one side to open it out.  

I used black gesso to paint the front and back.

I misted the front with a shimmer mist.

Next I cut some black cardstock to size.  Using a couple of stitches I sewed the pages into the spine of the booklet.

To decorate I used some polka dot ribbon tape along the creases in the toilet roll cardboard. I adhered silver gems at opposite corners and finished up, with some drops either side of a black and white ribbon. I used cosmic shimmer glue for the details on the front.

The finished product. I do hope you all give this a try. Cute, quick and easy!

Thank you for spending some of your day with me!
Crafty hugs!
Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17