JUNE Nina Ribena fb challenge, Abstract!


Happy Thursday everyone!

This is a step by step of how I made my Nina Ribena Abstract theme entry.
Product I used:
Distress oxide "picked raspberry, seedless preserves and wilted voilet"
Tattered angles chalkboard mister in purple
Pebeo white acrylic paint
Artistic flair stencil- distressed links
Stamps by chloe- trellis patterned background stamp
First edition wild flower paper pad
Sizzix sidekick tag hole circle die
Pebeo black gesso
Cosmic shimmer violet shimmer paint.


First I selected a piece of purple cardstock. Then smeared my oxide pad on my glass Mat. Sprayed the ink with water and smooshed my card stock into it. Then heat dryed.

I used the mister next to cover the page with purple shimmer. (I'm shimmery too after this step :p )

Using white acrylic I used a sponge and dabbed the paint randomly through the stencil.

With both my oxide colours I pressed areas on the stamp, again randomly across the page.
The page so far...

I selected a patterned paper and cut a thin strip of it. Using my tiny die that came with my sizzix sidekick, I cut lots of the loops.

I adhered these randomly using my cosmic shimmer glue.

I wanted to apply small dots of deep purple, so thought I would give this a go using the rubber, on the end of my pencil.
  

To finish up, I had to add some splatter. I used an old paintbrush and my black gesso for this.


Finished result.

Thank you for spending some of your day with me, please leave a comment.
Crafty hugs 
Ellie x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17