Spring is here!! YAY!



Happy spring everyone!

Today I've decided to share a couple of spring cards I made using patterned paper pads I have. I love my paper pads so this was great fun. Certainly put the gloomy weather outdoors out of mind.




I made these by picking papers I felt co ordinated well together, then matted and layered them with some black cardstock I have. 

The paper pads I used were 'home sweet home' by craft Asylum and 'Tealightful ' by Pebbles inc. These are such pretty and colourful pads, the tealightful pad had some pretty cut aparts with spring sentiments-perfect! 
I finished these off with my wink of stella brush pen or some nuvo drops in matching colours. 

I hope this brought spring into your craft room!
Thank you for spending some of your day with me!
Crafty hugs and see you tomorrow for 'whats on your workdesk Wednesday.
Ellie x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17