Just a little thank you...



Good Afternoon friends!

So I have spent today making a few thank you cards for friends and family.

To make the backgrounds for these cards I used my distress oxides. I applied these using  some cut and dry foam squares I cut out.




The bottom image is a small tag I made by inking the background with frayed burlap, fired brick and ....something preserves haha!
I stamped onto this with Momento tuxedo black ink. The 'thanks'is by your next stamp, chameleon set. The hot air balloon is by docrafts I believe. 

The oxide colours I used were, fired brick, picked raspberry, abandoned coral, lucky clover, twisted citron and wild honey. 

I used chameleons stamps by Your next stamp, the owl stamp is by Clarity stamp and the ivy and lanterns are by Joanna sheen.
I coloured the images using my spectrum noir graphite pencils. I am loving using these, when you add water the colour pops beautifully.
I glued the images using Cosmic shimmer acrylic glue on some and foam pads on the rest. 




The Thanks greeting is also by the chameleon stamps set.( your next stamp). The die cut floral card is coloured with the graphite pencils and cut using Tonic Roccoco dies. Adore those dies, perfect cut every time.

A couple of cards I made which are slightly different....


So the first card I used this fairy topper I made in a previous blog post, I used oxides for the Matt and layer and attached the topper with double sided tape.
The second photo is a page from a colouring book I completed recently. I used oxides that I felt would compliment the colour scheme, next adhered the colouring panel.
The final photo I decided to use the little owl from a clarity stamp set. I previously coloured and fussy cut this and attached him to a panel I inked in brown. So for the background I found some 'handwriting'tissue paper and stuck this to the card base using mod podge. I really like the final look of this card. Not quite as colourful as the others hehe!

Thank you so much for spending some of your day with me.
See you tomorrow!
Ellie x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17