Background journal pages



Happy Sunday friends!

So today I would like to share some backgrounds for my journal pages. The first one I used a Christmas napkin for the majority of it. I separated the Ply on the napkin and mod podged the patterned tissue down. Once dry I trimmed any messy edges and used some of my Faber Castell oil pastel in red. I added this in empty looking areas and smudged it with my fingers. I next used the pastel pink oil pastel and did the same for some highlights. Finally I used my Spectrum noir metallic pencils and scribbled here and there in different colours. This completes my first page, all it needs now is a focal point.





For the other page, I used some patterned tissue paper, I cut it into different width strips and adhered with mod podge. Next used some of my vintage washi tape, I used 2 strips of this. To fill the gaps I again used my metallic pencils and coloured in the gaps. The pencils are so pretty and shimmery. This is then ready for a vintage style topper.

Thank you for spending some of your day with me.
Ellie x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17