WOYWW 649! where is November going?!

 

Good Afternoon crafty friends!

I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by, its crazy and I am starting to panic. Christmas is going to be here in the blink of an eye.

So I've been doing lots of crafting along with all these fab deskers, head over to The stamping ground to check out some other messy desks!

In this picture, my empty coffee ...I need to make another :)
So front and centre are some MDF baubles that I decorated and sealed, finally adding a ribbon loop to each. (Yes I did burn myself with the glue gun again!)
Above the keyboard is my Ipad and apple pencil I use for designing stickers for my etsy shop. Next to those is some finished ATC coins and Inchies, they are being swapped next month. 

This is the view of the right side of my desk, on the right are my coaster, then notepad stack. (Im obsessed with stationery) 
Inkpad stack, nintendo switch, my washi drawers because I have too many. Also there is another replacement blade for my silhouette cutting machine.


Left view of my desk : Scrap paper, Silhouette portrait machine, sticker storage drawers behind. To the left all my tools and laminator, heat gun and Alexa device. The stars are for a display work asked me to do, will be cutting them out and taking them in tomorrow.


A close up of the projects on the desk -



Thank you for stopping by to see my desk, 
crafty hugs!
Ellie x








Comments

  1. Love the baubles, dreamy designs. BJ#8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the baubles they are a great idea. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the baubles . I am so behind this year . Happy woyww Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely baubles, Ellie. Very stylish. Thanks for your visit - yes, my studio is all tidy and organised... at least for now! Once I start working in there I'll soon mess it up again. I'm not a tidy worker!! My mum used to say our kitties were the most photographed cats in the world. She was probably right! I simply can't resist it when they are so photogenic!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baubles and your washi tape collection! Thanks for popping in - long time no see! Hope you have a good week! xx zsuzsa #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the various views of your desk. Such a lovely array of baubles you have been making, are they for your tree?
    Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to see you here again Ellie. Loving all your projects. I only have one third of a drawer left in my Washi drawers (although two are full of tools) so may end up getting a fourth set at some point. Probably should use the rest of the stash first. Woof to Annie and baby bro! Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is November going!? Chasing very fast to catch up with December, I'm sooo behind I think I lost a few months! Your tags are fab. I keep thinking about a scan and cut or something, but I don't think I'd use it enough to warent the price! Thank you for your visit! Sorry so late, happy WOYWW!? Stay safe! ((Lyn))#24

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ellie! You have been very busy, like a little Christmas Elf! Love all the Christmas balls! Thanks for your visit, have a great week, Lindart #27

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the baubles, looks like you have been busy. Have a great week Angela #6

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been so busy and productive - love the baubles! Happy WOYWW. Thank you for sharing. Take care and stay safe, with love & God bless, Caro xxx (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Christmas baubles, looks like you are getting very organised for Christmas.
    Have a lovely week,
    Diana xx #18

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those baubles are fantastic and have given me an idea for the next WI craft group that I run! They look really great. I love my heat gun sooooooo much and don’t seem to burn myself that often, but then I do have asbestos fingers…..second only to the gun is my laminator, I’d laminate everything if I could..nothing is safe! Mwahahahahahahahaha…….
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx
    PS Sorry I’m late replying, been crazy few days.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh nice baubles and totally get the obsession with stationary too, but then again I think most of us on WOYWW probably are ;-)

    kyla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WOYWW 592

WOYWW

WOYWW - 8.11.17